Join the Purpose Compass Village
The Purpose Compass
Practical conversations around telling your story, owning your brand, and living your purpose.
Why would you want to become a part of this purpose driven village?
Imagine a world where everyone is working toward his or her higher purpose… the things we could accomplish together. You started your business because you wanted to do your part to help move this from imagination into reality.
You might feel overwhelmed and not able to focus on your mission. You don’t have to go it alone. This newsletter is for a community of small business owners like you who want to make a difference in the world and need to learn how to attract more customers without feeling burnt out.
Before you sign up, know I am making three commitments to you:
- You’re busy running your business. Your mailbox is already full of emails… many of them are from newsletters that said they could help you, but now are automatically deleted. Every post I write will include practical information that you can apply to making your business more successful.
- This isn’t a one-way conversation. If something pains your business, reach out and let me know. If I don’t have the answer, I’ll do my best to find someone who does.
- There’s nothing worse than having your information sold without your consent. That will never happen here. Your privacy is my priority.
Join the conversation by filling out the form below, and you’ll receive an email about once a week. It is likely to include:
- Practical stories about either my business or clients that share useful information you can apply to your business life
- Tips on how to use technology, social media, and the online web to reach your audience
- Tips on how to maintain your compass, regardless of the challenges you face
- Thought provoking stories to inspire us all
- And more…
- ~ Cris Bratsis, VP Finance at Thomson Reuters
"T4Execs branding exercises were instrumental in me rediscovering my passion, and eventually helped me land the perfect job."
- Read more testimonials »